Panerai Luminor submersible OP6849 (Pre-owned watch) dw285
- 7 Days Visitors : 112
- Watchlist : 6
Jan 24, 2023 - Jan 31 10:30:00 (+09:00)
Buy it now price
Bid Increment : $9 Bid : 0
5% of price will be added as a purchase fee.
Ask a Question
|Item Type||User Item (Japan)|
The seller has submitted an ID.
Seller has signed in within last 7 days
Brand original box
|Length about 21.0 cm, No extra link, Buckle:No issues|
|Scratch on coating|
OP6849 Luminor Submersible 1950 Amagnetic Titanio
47mm TI/Rubber Automatic Men's Box New 5555-5
Sales certificate (domestic: September 2016)
Manufacturer's genuine leather belt/special tool
Our 3 month warranty
Water resistance: 300M (non-screw crown)
Horizontal placement day difference: within ±
- We can't export crocodile or alligator leather straps, because it is restricted by Washington Convention (CITES). We do not refund for these leather straps.
- We only sell original watches. However, the following conditions cannot be guaranteed.
- If the dial has been replaced or refinishing has taken place.
- Whether diamonds are manufacturer set or aftermarket.
- All of the parts are original.
USER ITEM (JAPAN)
This item is sold by Japanese user.
Item description is written by user.
After your payment, Timepeaks will check the item authenticity and if the item is the same as in the description. After inspection, Timepeaks ship the item to you.
Place a Bid.
Become the highest bidder at the end of the auction.
You will make a payment when you receive a notice.
The seller send the item to Timepeaks.
Timepeaks checks the authenticity of the item.
Timepeaks will ship the item to you.
Depending on the country and items, you will probably need to pay additional customs fees, VAT, tariffs etc..
It is also possible to receive items in Tokyo. In that case the shipping fee will be refunded, but if you are not eligible for tax exemption you will need to pay an additional 10% Japanese consumption tax.
Pay Later(Pay in 4)
If you are eligible for Paypal Pay in 4, you can buy now and pay later.
Bank Wire Transfer
Overseas bank transfer to Japan is available for items over $800.
Checking and Shipping
Timepeaks is a luxury watch marketplace which allows buying luxury watches in a safe and secure way. Our experts verify each individual product thoroughly at our office before completing a transaction. We never sell fake watches. All watches are guaranteed to be 100% authentic.
Shipping by DHL From Japan
Usually it takes 4 to 10 days from payment to posting.
Usually it takes 3 to 7 days from posting to your receipt.
Usually Timepeaks uses DHL for delivery.
In case of delivering high-priced items or gold products, we use UPS at additional charge.
This item is kept by the user in Japan.
View More Watches
WatchlistPanerai Luminor Submersible Picasab Small Second Autowinding_730712 PAM00024
WatchlistPanerai Luminor Submersible Autowinding_731593 PAM00025
WatchlistPanerai "Luminor Submersible 44mm" N '11 Automatic PAM00025
WatchlistPanerai Luminor Submersible OP6771 Automatic with Hand Winding Black Dial Rubber Stainless Steel PAM00024
WatchlistPanerai Luminor Submersible Autowinding_722022 PAM00025
WatchlistPanerai Good Condition Luminor1950 Submersible Depth World Limited Edition 500 Pieces Automatic_721379 PAM00307
- All watches $500 - $1000
- All watches $1000 - $1500
- All watches $1500 - $2000
- All watches $2000 - $2500
- All watches $2500 - $3000
- All watches $3000 - $4000
- All watches $3000 - $3500
- All watches $3500 - $4000
- All watches $4000 - $4500
- All watches $4500 - $5000
- All watches $4000 - $5000
- All watches $5000 - $6000
- Luminor 1950 10 Days GMT(19)
- Luminor 1950 8 Days Chrono Monopulsante GMT(7)
- Luminor Marina 1950 3 Days Automatic(41)
- Luminor Marina Automatic(111)
- Luminor Submersible 1950 3 Days Automatic(52)
- Luminor Submersible 1950 Depth Gauge
- Luminor 1950(212)
- Luminor Marina 8 Days(40)
- Luminor Base 8 Days(41)
- Luminor 1950 Regatta 3 Days Chrono Flyback(2)
- Luminor 1950 Rattrapante 8 Days
- Luminor Due(35)